Renaissance Geography Project
If you have time
- The teacher will appoint a team leader. The team leader must make a new map and share it with the rest of the team.
- The team leader will create three layers: Intellectual and Cultural | Political and Diplomatic | Social and Economic.
- The team leader will assign each student to create THREE placemarks.
- Students need to discuss with their team under which category to place the information.
- The team leader will set the default view of the map to "terrain" and centered on Europe.
- Each placemark must include: year, headline (noun and verb), name, description and image.
- Cite at the end of the description the source(s) for the information and the student's name.
- Change the icon for your own items.
- Quiz Preparation: Students should be able to identify and locate places for all 15 historical figures in part 1, not just their own three.