Step 1 - Historical Context
- Use your online textbook to read the section on your chosen country.
- Remember your online textbook account was deleted. If you never re-made it, here are the instructions to do so.
- Choices and page numbers are on the back of your orange studyguide.
- Take notes with the note-taking tip shown in the textbook for your section.
- You can take notes on paper in your notebook or online in Google Drive.
- Complete questions 1-5 at the end of your section.
- If you did not make an online textbook account, you can do both the China and Japan alternative readings below.
Step 2 - Evidence
Step 3 - Arguement
You will use Adobe Spark - Pages to make a travel advertisement about your country. You should write this in your voice to convince someone they should visit this location. (2nd person "you" is appropriate here.)
Specifically, include four paragraphs about four travel sites, one for each theme of economics, political, religion, culture.